I’ve Put AdBlue in My Diesel Car, What to Do Now?
Put AdBlue in diesel Car? Don’t worry GMM1 is here to help you just with that. A lot of us make this mistake of putting AdBlue in diesel vehicles, in-fact every four minutes 1 person makes this error. It is an easy mistake to make and once you make this mistake a sudden panic kicks in and you think the engine is ruined and you are going to face a huge bill for the lapse in concentration. Give GMM1 a call now to get it fixed in no time and get your Car back on road.
When you fill a diesel Car with AdBlue, there is a serious risk that you will damage your Car’s engine. AdBlue acts as a solvent with repairs coming up to hundreds or even thousands of pounds if the engine ceases as the contaminated fuel goes through the system. Metal particles from the pump could be deposited in the fuel which risks further damage.
AdBlue in Diesel Car Fix Specialists
If you have mistakenly put AdBlue in diesel Car, don’t panic as GMM1 has the right solution for you. We cover every Car model. What to do when you realize that you have filled up AdBlue in diesel Car, call your insurer as soon as possible and your breakdown company. If possible, put your vehicle in neutral and ask for help to shift it to a safe spot. GMM1 has expert engineers who drain your Car diesel engine at the cheapest online prices.
The best way to get your Car back on the road is to drain the tank and get the filter cleaned or replaced. Fortunately, all these services are available at GMM1 and are done by experts with years of experience in this field. This is the best way to protect your Car engine from damage.
However, don’t be harsh on yourself as hundreds of thousands of drivers have done the same, 150,000 a year to be precise, so you are not alone.
Best Solution for AdBlue in Diesel Car
Putting AdBlue in a diesel Car will cause your engine to cut out and stop working. If you’ve put AdBlue in diesel Car, follow these simple steps to get your engine started.
- If you want to get your diesel Car to start again, all the contaminated fuel needs to be flushed from the fuel system and replaced with diesel. Call GMM1 now to get AdBlue drained from diesel by our wrong fuel experts.
- It’s hard to fill a AdBlue tank with diesel because diesel fuel nozzles are designed to not fit in AdBlue cars.
- However, it is all too easy to accidentally fill your diesel-fuelled Car with AdBlue.
- AdBlue does a lot of damage to your diesel engine as it finishes the lubricant used to keep it ticking over and cause metal components to grate against each other which causes them to crack and decompose.
- This just doesn’t damage the fuel pump and injection systems, it can also destroy the engine completely.
What If AdBlue is Not Flushed Properly from Diesel Car?
If AdBlue is not drained properly from your Car’s diesel engine, in a best case scenario, the fuel pump and injection systems will likely need to be replaced, but depending on the extent of the damage the entire engine could be wrecked beyond repair. Don’t despair as GMM1 has all the latest equipment alongside technical expertise needed to clean your diesel Car and get you back on road ASAP.